Correct spelling for JAQUES
We think the word jaques is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jaques
- aqueous It was an aqueous cloud that kept them well watered by day, and shadowed from the heat of the sun; by night it showed its light side to the Israelites, and its dark side to whatever enemy might pursue them.
- cause And good cause there is.
- jacks As is always the case, it was the smaller officials who were the most offensive-the little Jacks-in-office from the postal administration, the common officers, the hundred obscure civil servants who wear a sword and uniform unworthily in any one of the three European empires.
- james Is that right, James?
- janus Janus was represented as having a key in his hand.
- jaws They were giants, for this part of the world, almost six feet tall, with great hands and jaws.
- judges The Book of Judges is not a book of history.
- Jacques But if Flamby's passionate spirit had had its way Sir Jacques that day must have met the fate of Candaules at the hands of this modern Nyssia.
- Jake We're going to play here and have a lot of fun, Jake!
- Jules "It is nothing, nothing," said the Pasteur, who had also noted Juliette's tear-swollen eyes, "to-morrow she will have Jules to console her, a most worthy young man, though me he bores."
- Marques This is the case with the instruments I have examined, in which his signature, written probably by his secretary, or his title of Marques, in later life substituted for his name, is garnished with a flourish at the ends, executed in as bungling a manner as if done by the hand of a ploughman.
- Cues He gave Annie his entire performance of Ralph Rackstraw in "Pinafore" for the benefit of the Library Fund, including Cues.
- gauges He liked those two gauges-the two old ladies.
- piques We soon got our firelocks again in fighting order; that is, they would go off, though the brightness, on which a clean soldier piques himself, was gone past recovery at this time.
- jades The wonder was cabinet after cabinet filled with jades and bronzes and carved ivories and Babylonian tablets and- But I couldn't begin to tell you!
- jars Their labors seem to be limited to carrying water in large jars on their heads and to washing clothes in the dirty Nile water.
- quakes He cannot come back here, and I must go to him-that is,' said I, 'if you think he cares for me still, -for my heart quakes at the thought that he might have changed.
- jays I don't mean that; but if they're not, and if you really knew some jays, and could get me a little glimpse of their Class Day-" "I think I could manage it for you."
- jaguars Probably the island is infested with jaguars, and we should have run a great chance of being picked off by them.
- cages Their voices rose loud and clear in the silence of the amphitheatre, and there was neither pause nor waver in the tone as the entrance to one of the cages at the other end of the arena was opened, and a lion and a lioness appeared.
- jokes The jokes we hear fall flat.
13 words made from the letters jaques
5 letter words made from jaques:
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events