Correct spelling for JB
We think the word jb is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jb
- ab But it is probable that I should have abandoned the pursuit of the Welsh language, after obtaining a very superficial acquaintance with it, had it not been for Ab Gwilym.
- bb American Elm. BB. Bark of branches corky-ridged.
- db Deutsche Bahn (DB) is the only non-airline codeshare partner of China Airlines.
- gb Altix 3300 The Altix 3300 is a mid-range model supporting 4 to 12 processors and 2 to 48 GB of memory.
- jab And ev'ry time I'd see her, I'd git so blamed flustered that my knife 'd miss my mouth and jab me in the jaw, 'r else I'd spill somethin' 'r other on to Monkey Mike.
- B N. B. This Medicine has stood a tryal of 50 years Experience, and was never known to fail."
- J J.P. Berry, General, U.S.A. Bidassoa, passage of river.
- CB 1976 in country music, CB radio-song craze hits its peak; Wanted!
- JD Yuan H, Fernandes H, Habibovic P, de Boer J, Barradas AM, de Ruiter A, Walsh WR, van Blitterswijk CA, de Bruijn JD (August 2010).
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame