Correct spelling for JECOB
We think the word jecob is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jecob
- cab The police continually urged Him to call a cab and so escape.
- cob The editor paused to charge a discolored corn-cob pipe.
- cog The driving gear too, with the exception of one cog wheel, was in workable order.
- cub The confusion, the selfish, remorseless scramble to get ahead, seemed as horrible as it could be; but imagine the condition of affairs when on reaching the vicinity of Cub Run we found that a Rebel battery had opened upon the bridge, our only visible means of crossing.
- gecko Instead, he was personifying forty and being nibbled by a gecko.
- gob Beany sed he was going to raise time in chirch so as to lose his gob.
- jab I'd like to jab it clear through that ruffian.
- jacob "Do be quiet, Jacob!
- jacobi In his despatch of 30th September to Berlin, Grenville was careful to make the withdrawal of the subsidy strictly conditional, and his protest was probably less sharp than that which Pitt addressed to Jacobi.
- jacobin Should the Girondists vote for the death of the king, they would thus support the Jacobins in those sanguinary measures, so popular with the mob, which had now become the right arm of Jacobin power.
- jacobs Attached to the handle was a card that read: "J. Jacobs"!
- jib I am a very good judge of seamen, remember, and I don't like the cut of this man's jib.
- job What I want to know is, do you like your job?"
- jock As he said, it was not bloodhounds that could catch Jock Gordon on the Rhinns of Kells.
- jog Riordan fell into a steady jog.
- Cobb I judged too that Master Cobb, seemed to be hesitating between his desire to conduct the affair after the usual order, and his great curiosity concerning what Master Leslie was saying.
- CB Oh, God! that we had met in time, Our hearts as fond, thy hand more free; When thou hadst loved without a crime, And I been less unworthy thee![cb]
6 words made from the letters jecob
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends