How to spell JEEDED correctly?
If you meant to type "jeeded" but realized it's misspelled, here are some possible correct suggestions. The word "needed" might be your intended spelling. It refers to something that is required or necessary. Alternatively, "jaded" could also be a correct spelling, which means tired or indifferent due to overexposure or experience.
List of suggestions on how to spell jeeded correctly
- deeded He was deeded the land by his grandfather.
- heeded I should have heeded my mother's advice and stayed home during the storm.
- jeered The fans jeered at the opposing team's player as he missed the vital shot.
- needed I purchased all the ingredients needed to make lasagna for dinner tonight.
- seeded She seeded the garden with carrots and peas.
- weeded Once the soil was tilled and weeded, we were ready to plant our vegetable garden.
Misspelling of the day