Correct spelling for JENES
We think the word jenes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jenes
- gens But I am not looking for no staff job that you don't half to go up in the trenchs and fight but just lay around in some office somewheres and stick pins in a map while the rest of the boys is sticking bayonets in the Dutchmen's maps so I hope they don't none of the gens.
- genus As Mr. Finck comments: "The world is apt to side with the woman in a case like this, especially if her partner is of the irritabile genus, a man of genius.
- janus They embrace the last words that the North and South had to say to each other before the doors of the temple of Janus were thrown open to the Civil War.
- jones "Thank you, Mr. Jones," returned Hester.
- keynes Introduction by Geoffrey Keynes.
- Canes I say war-war until we have got his beard under our feet-war until the whole of Uyoweh and Wilyankuru is destroyed-war until we can again travel through any part of the country with only our walking canes in our hands!"
- Jennies By the end of the 18th century there were about 900 cotton mills in Britain, of which approximately 300 were large Arkwright-type factories employing 300 to 400 workers, the rest, smaller mills using jennies or mules, were hand- or horse-driven and employed as few as 10 workers.
- Jonas Jonas gave it to me."
- Janis Janis shows him, through the mosaic website, that he was reading an excerpt from Lincolns first inaugural address: "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.
- Menes Historians are unanimously agreed, that Menes was the first king of Egypt.
- Genes =Index=: =Ch= Named by Champlain, De Genes, 52.
- genies The upshot of this finds Aladdin trapped in the cave — where he inadvertently summons the genie of the ring — a sympathetic young lady who readily agrees to take him to his mothers house, after a few tears over the sad fact that " Genies have no mothers".
- cones If the tree has cones on it, an effort should be made to get a few, as they will also be considered in a subsequent class-room lesson.
- KENS But nane kens the wiles o' a wumman, least awa them 'at fa's into them, but anither wumman."
- Junes But the stones, who had got them? He could have sworn that Junes had told the truth as he rode away murderer though he was! And Grosman, would a dying man lie?
- keens The northwestern deer mouse or Keens mouse (Peromyscus keeni) is a species of rodents in the family Cricetidae.
- jeans He forgot about them when Sue pulled her T-shirt up over her head and stepped out of her jeans and underwear.
- falling-off Our police officers have noticed a falling-off in the number of children on the streets; so much so that juvenile court cases are much fewer in number.
10 words made from the letters jenes
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten