How to spell JERKEY correctly?
If you're struggling with the misspelling "jerkey", worry not! The correct spelling is actually "jerky", referring to the popular dried meat snack. Made from lean cuts of meat, jerky is a delicious and protein-packed treat. So, remember, it's "jerky" not "jerkey"! Enjoy your tasty jerky fix!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell jerkey correctly
- jerkier I felt slightly jerkier than usual after the party.
- jerkily The elevator moved jerkily, causing some passengers to stumble.
- jerkin He wore a red and black jerkin over his tunic.
- jerks I can't stand being around people who are jerks.
- jerky I don't like the texture of beef jerky.
- jerry Jerry is my neighbor's cat.
- jersey I recently purchased a new sports jersey with my favorite team's logo on it.
- jockey The jockey skillfully guided the horse to victory in the final stretch of the race.
- jokey The comedian's stand-up routine was filled with jokey anecdotes that made the audience roar with laughter.
- perky She always had a perky and cheerful demeanor no matter what adversity she faced.
Misspelling of the day