How to spell JESTOR correctly?
If you have mistakenly typed "jestor" instead of "jester", fret not! Here are some suitable alternative suggestions. The correct spelling is "jester", which refers to a professional entertainer or comedian. Ensure precision by using spell check tools, referring to dictionaries or practicing proofreading techniques.
List of suggestions on how to spell jestor correctly
- astor John Jacob Astor was a prominent American businessman and investor in the 19th century.
- bestir I must bestir myself and start packing for my trip.
- bestow The queen will bestow honors upon deserving citizens during the ceremony.
- castor Castor oil is commonly used as a natural laxative.
- ester The apple scent is due to the presence of an ester.
- fester If you don't clean and properly dress a wound, it can fester and become infected.
- Jested Unfortunately, she jested about the matter when it was not appropriate.
- jester The king's jester entertained the court with his comedic and acrobatic performances.
- jesters The jesters in the court kept everyone entertained with their witty jokes and acrobatic performances.
- jests He always jests around with his friends, making everyone laugh.
- Lester Lester is a great chef and always prepares delicious meals for his guests.
- nestor In mythology, Nestor was a legendary statesman and soldier from Thrace.
- pastor She was visiting her pastor in the hospital.
- pester My little brother likes to pester me when I am trying to study.
- PESTO She enjoyed a pesto pasta dish for dinner.
- tester She worked as a software tester for the company.
Misspelling of the day