Correct spelling for JETTISIONED
We think the word jettisioned is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jettisioned
- commissioned Elizabeth commissioned Anderese to find fuel in another way; and herself in some disgust at her new charge, returned to her rock and her bible.
- conditioned And arriving too late to be conditioned!"
- partitioned The slaves and women were set to work; also the young regiments; the great circles were marked out, and in a few days there stood a noble kraal, built on the Zulu plan; the great open space ringed in by a double thorn-fence as high as a man's head, between which stood the rows of round-topped huts, and the isigodhlo, or royal enclosure, at the upper end, partitioned off by a fence of fine woven grass.
- Cautioned During the several interviews he had with these commissioners, Franklin was cautioned by Mr. Heartley to beware of his personal safety which had been repeatedly threatened.
- Petitioned He did not even leave his worship his flannel drawers, though the weather was as bitter as the dog- days of 1829. "It is not my way," said the hoary ruffian, when the justice petitioned at least for the latter article of attire,-"'t is not my way.
- Questioned "Yes, it is," she repeated, as if somebody had questioned it.
- Stationed So far as his work can be traced, the first thing he would do would be to have a similar embankment thrown up, and a parapet made along the top, behind which men-at-arms would be stationed, the ditch below having a stockade of sharp stakes.
- auditioned Because of this, every voice actor who auditioned, no matter for what role, was also asked to read for Bender.
- captioned Federal Communications Commission to provide captioned on-demand content.
488 words made from the letters jettisioned
4 letter words made from jettisioned:
5 letter words made from jettisioned:
3 letter words made from jettisioned:
Misspelling of the day