Correct spelling for JEW
We think the word jew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jew
- dew Clouds, wind, rain, snow, dew, frost, and hail are all dependent upon the atmosphere and can not be found where it is not.
- few You see a few men at work in the fields, but only a few.
- hew For performe not: and this vice is sometime tollerable inough, but if the word carry any notable sence, it is a vice not tollerable, as he that said praising a woman for her red lippes, thus: A corrall lippe of hew.
- jaw On the other hand, if Crimmins had lied-Garrison's jaw came out and his eyes snapped.
- jet Her eyes and eyebrows were black as jet; her features were delicate and regular; and her complexion was of a clear, ivory-white.
- jew "No, my dear madam; but he is as rich as a Jew.
- mew Of all the officers of the Sea-mew, Crayford's favorite was Frank.
- new You know how to do that; it's nothing new to you."
- pew At last I raised my head, and holding on to the pew in front, looked about me.
- sew "I can sew too, smartypants," Cindy declared.
- yew The servants have all gone to church except the cook, and the kitchen looks out on the yew hedge."
- Lew Lew Wee having now cleared the table of all but coffee, we lingered for a leisurely overhauling of the mail sack.
- Jed It had been a long, hard journey for Jed Simpson and his family up the Cherokee Trail from Missouri.
- Jews He felt a sudden sympathy for this stranger who had come to minister in his own way to the few scattered children of the Jews who were in the town.
1 words made from the letters jew
3 letter words made from jew:
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion