Correct spelling for JEW
We think the word jew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jew
- dew Clouds, wind, rain, snow, dew, frost, and hail are all dependent upon the atmosphere and can not be found where it is not.
- few You see a few men at work in the fields, but only a few.
- hew For performe not: and this vice is sometime tollerable inough, but if the word carry any notable sence, it is a vice not tollerable, as he that said praising a woman for her red lippes, thus: A corrall lippe of hew.
- jaw On the other hand, if Crimmins had lied-Garrison's jaw came out and his eyes snapped.
- jet Her eyes and eyebrows were black as jet; her features were delicate and regular; and her complexion was of a clear, ivory-white.
- jew "No, my dear madam; but he is as rich as a Jew.
- mew Of all the officers of the Sea-mew, Crayford's favorite was Frank.
- new You know how to do that; it's nothing new to you."
- pew At last I raised my head, and holding on to the pew in front, looked about me.
- sew "I can sew too, smartypants," Cindy declared.
- yew The servants have all gone to church except the cook, and the kitchen looks out on the yew hedge."
- Lew Lew Wee having now cleared the table of all but coffee, we lingered for a leisurely overhauling of the mail sack.
- Jed It had been a long, hard journey for Jed Simpson and his family up the Cherokee Trail from Missouri.
- Jews He felt a sudden sympathy for this stranger who had come to minister in his own way to the few scattered children of the Jews who were in the town.
1 words made from the letters jew
3 letter words made from jew:
Misspelling of the day
- holding sway over