Correct spelling for JF
We think the word jf is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jf
- hf delight, B 5. m 5. 6; Gladed, pt. s. cheered, T. i. 116; Gladded, pt. s. gladdened, HF. 962; Gladed, pp. cheered, delighted, B 2. p 5. 42; T. i. 994; gladdened, B 2. p 4. 66; Glade, imp. s. gladden, rejoice, T. i. 897; 3 p. may he comfort, E 822; Gladeth, imp. pl. rejoice, 4. 1.
- jfk In New York, Jules and Rhino escape their hotel after it is attacked by a mass of irregular fighters; Kipper learns that they cannot evacuate to JFK Airport because the U.
- jv If Jv is positive, solvent is leaving the capillary (filtration).
- rf If we have a spin which is not at the Larmor frequency, the relative frequency excursion of the adiabatic RF pulse will not be centered at that spin’s resonance.
- If Ay, if we can!
- J 77. Snow Falling J. J. Piatt.
- Jo Jo said to himself.
- Of What do you think of that, Excellenz?"
- AF Historiska maerkwerdigheter til uplysning af Swenska haefder, ed. S. Loenbom.
- BF It was only with the worsening international situation in the 1930s that an effective air force was established at great cost, with up-to-date Messerschmitt Bf 109 and Morane-Saulnier D‐3800 fighters ordered from Germany, Italy and France respectively (the Moranes were license-built in Switzerland).
- CF 71, 72. 3096 Cf.
- JG Mendivil CO, Teeter JG, Finch GL, Schwartz PF, Riese RJ, Kawabata T, Brain JD.
- JP 1908–1920: Mr Stanley Baldwin MP JP 1920–1927: The Rt Hon Stanley Baldwin MP JP 1927–1937: The Rt Hon Stanley Baldwin MP JP FRS 1937: The Rt Hon Sir Stanley Baldwin KG MP JP FRS 1937–1947: The Rt Hon The Earl Baldwin of Bewdley KG PC PC (Can) JP FRS
- SF Produced By Mark Stoermer, Joel Stein and Glenn Moule except Weary Soul and Amber Bough produced by Jason Hill and Mark Stoermer Engineered by Robert Root Additional Engineering by Jason Hill, Joel Stein and Mark Stoermer Mixed by Robert Root Mastered by Bob Ludwig Recorded at Battle Born, Ulysses and home studios in LV and SF Front and Back photos by Heather Hyte Inside Photo by Wyatt Boswell
- F September 8. Found Hill at Riversbrook searching Sir H.F.'s papers.
- FF W. Robertson Smith, 75 ff.
- PF The same, arranged for Pf. and Strings by Ries-I, 350; II, 77.
- VF The cardiac electrophysiology study (EPS) typically measures the response of the injured or cardiomyopathic myocardium to PES on specific pharmacological regimens in order to assess the likelihood that the regimen will successfully prevent potentially fatal sustained ventricular tachycardia (VT) or ventricular fibrillation VF (VF) in the future.
- NF 100 kHz, 1 MHz (preferred) or 10 MHz for non-electrolytic capacitors with CR ≤ 1 nF: 1 kHz or 10 kHz for non-electrolytic capacitors with 1 nF < CR ≤ 10 μF 100/120 Hz for electrolytic capacitors 50/60 Hz or 100/120 Hz for non-electrolytic capacitors with CR > 10 μF For supercapacitors a voltage drop method is applied for measuring the capacitance value.
- JD In 2016, Appleton toured extensively as guitarist/vocalist with americana band JD and the Straight Shot, co-billing with Jewel, Don Henley and Joe Walsh.
Misspelling of the day
- waste line