Correct spelling for JFK
We think the word jfk is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jfk
- cfc When the compressed air passes through the heat exchanger, it is cooled to the temperature of the boiling CFC.
- jack Now or never, and-give me your hand, Jack.
- jag And sudden as he spoke, arose the wing, 84 (Warily veering towards the dexter flank Of the huge chasm, through which leapt thundering From Nature's heart her savage); on the bank Of that fell stream, in root, and jag, and stone, It traced the ladder to the glacier's throne.
- jfk , Abagnale escaped from a British VC-10 airliner as it was turning onto a taxiway at New Yorks JFK International Airport.
- CFO In financial accounting, operating cash flow (OCF), cash flow provided by operations, cash flow from operating activities (CFO) or free cash flow from operations (FCFO), refers to the amount of cash a company generates from the revenues it brings in, excluding costs associated with long-term investment on capital items or investment in securities.
- Jake I followed Jake when he sneaked into the lodge house and locked him in.
- Jeff Oh, Jeff, this is dreadful!
- CF 4371, 4070, 4400, 7365; cf.
- JG ↑ JG Castel, 'The Extraterritorial Effects of Antitrust Laws (1983) 179 Recueil des Cours 9↑ Taylor, Martyn D.
- AFC Both the AFC and the NFC were created after the NFL merged with the American Football League (AFL) in 1970.
- GK Agambens concept of the homo sacer rests on a crucial distinction in Greek between "bare life" (la vita nuda or zoê /ˈzoʊi/; Gk.
1 words made from the letters jfk
3 letter words made from jfk:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from