Correct spelling for JINTELLE
We think the word jintelle is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jintelle
- genitalia The partial unresponsiveness of the cell to the presence of androgenic hormones impairs the masculinization of male genitalia in the developing fetus, as well as the development of male secondary sexual characteristics at puberty, but does not significantly impair female genital or sexual development.
- genteel As she boasted her mind wuz a eminently conservative and genteel mind.
- genteelly Here Seamstresses and Maids together vie, And the spruce 'Prentice shines in Sword and Tye: Bandy'd in Lace the City Dame appears, Her Hair genteelly frizzled round her Ears; Her Gown with Tyrian Dyes most richly stain'd, Glitt'ring with Orient Pearl from Orphans gain'd.
- gentile Old Gideon the farmer, with our new man, a gentile from Sidon.
- gentle I was like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter and I knew it not."
- gently Go soothingly by, or stop by the roadside till he gently pass away.
- Gentil As she spoke, the apprentice brought in Gentil, M. de Bargeton's footman.
107 words made from the letters jintelle
5 letter words made from jintelle:
3 letter words made from jintelle:
4 letter words made from jintelle:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re