How to spell JINZED correctly?
If you are mistakenly typing "jinzed", don't worry! There are several correct alternatives you can use instead. You may have intended to write "jinxed", meaning a spell or curse. Alternatively, you could be referring to "ginger", a common ingredient in various dishes. Remember to proofread to avoid such confusions in the future!
List of suggestions on how to spell jinzed correctly
- Ginned The bartender ginned up a delicious cocktail for the patron.
- jazzed After spending the night out dancing, she was jazzed up for the day ahead.
- Jingled My fingers jingled as I opened the door.
- jinxed Jerry got jinxed when he spilled coffee all over his shirt.
- joined The couple joined hands.
- jointed The toy robot is jointed so that it can move its arms and legs.
- junked I finally junked my old car after it broke down for the tenth time.
- Kinked The hose was kinked, causing the water flow to become restricted.
- Minced Eating minced onions is a favorite nationality dish of mine.
- Rinsed She rinsed off the coffee mug.
- Winced She winced in pain as she accidentally bumped her sore arm against the door.
Misspelling of the day