Correct spelling for JOCASTA
We think the word jocasta is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jocasta
- canasta Both red and black threes may be played to the table as red threes can in "classic" canasta.
- cast Can you cast her who is without a home into the streets?"
- caste For a bride from the caste itself a sum of Rs.
- coast There were handsome young fellows on the Pontine coast, and we captured them.
- coaster The sea dashed with fury against both sides of the rocky strait, through which the coaster was making her way, but still she glided safely on. The strait once cleared, a large bay opened before her, in which the sea was more calm, and rippled gently up against a beach of sand and pebble.
- cost I told her, "By all means, let the girl have the horse, regardless of the cost."
55 words made from the letters jocasta
3 letter words made from jocasta:
5 letter words made from jocasta:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by