Correct spelling for JOI
We think the word joi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for joi
- job But they are all "good fellows," ready to work with no choice as to the "job."
- jog Instead of whistling to the steeds of Time, To make them jog on merrily with life's burden, Like a dead weight thou hangest on the wheels.
- join Yes, of course I'll join you with pleasure."
- jot The following night, although Buonamico only put three beetles into Tafi's chamber, yet the poor man did not sleep a jot, owing to his fear of the past night and to those devils which he saw.
- joy And for her"-his voice trembled as he pointed to Sansuta's grave-"she was his only hope and joy upon earth."
- poi Ma poi che 'l sol avea passato il monte E cominciossi a far il ciel stellato, Prima verso del Re parlava it Conte; Che farem, disse, the 'l giorno n'e andato? Disse Agricane, con parole pronte: Ambi ci poseremo in questo prato, E domattina, come il giorno appare, Ritorneremo insieme a battagliare.
- Jo He next brings in Jo.
- Joe "What can I do to comfort you most, Joe?
- Jon Now Jon saw that he had said an unlucky thing, and answered:
- Jodi Douglas Applegate (born 1928), American politician Eddie Applegate (born 1935), American actor Fred Applegate (1879–1968), American baseball player Fred Applegate (actor) (born 1953), American actor, singer and dancer Jesse Applegate (1811–1888), American pioneer Jessica-Jane Applegate (born 1996), British swimmer Jodi Applegate (born 1964), American news anchor Joseph R.
- Joni Blue", by Elastica from Elastica "Blue", by Eves Plum from Envy "Blue", by Fine Young Cannibals from Fine Young Cannibals "Blue", by First Aid Kit from The Lions Roar "Blue", by Helen Reddy from Well Sing in the Sunshine "Blue", by Hikaru Utada from Ultra Blue "Blue", by The Jayhawks from Tomorrow the Green Grass "Blue", by Joni Mitchell, also covered by Cat Power from Jukebox "Blue", by Kevin Ayers from Yes We Have No Mañanas (So Get Your Mañanas Today) "Blue", by LaTour from LaTour "Blue", by Linkin Park from LP Underground 11.
- MOI Sonnez en moi; sonnez, sous les rameaux, En des routes claires et du soleil!
- OI "Av it vas me last words-it's speechless oi am," he stammered, and disappeared over the railing.
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal