Correct spelling for JOJNS
We think the word jojns is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jojns
- Johns D., Johns Hopkins University, 1891, p.
- jones Just as the reader may be the Jones or the Tomkins of the moment if his soul thirst for glory.
- Jonas " Jonas can help me," said Rollo.
- Coins His image is stamped upon the coins of some of the emperors.
- Corns Monsieur Plays turned pale as death, and clung to his wife's arm, muttering: My corns hurt me terribly!
- joins Shortly after, the Dore is crossed where it joins the Dogne, 4420 ft.
- gowns "Jinny," said that lady, "come with me to Elder's, and I will give you some gowns.
- cons He went around among the cons, and got together fifty dollars on the fancy paper-work he is making; he's an artist at it.
- jogs When the chase has run itself out, the lean dogs are fed upon the grosser parts, the pelts of the young are pulled off, and the meat, such of it as is wanted, is cargoed or packed upon the horses, and the hunting-party jogs back to the shelter of the wigwams, made from the skins their fathers and their grandfathers slew before the white men began to move southward and to overrun the land.
- jokes All thought that was the best of jokes and laughed.
- GOONS "Us shan't never shutt one anoother, wi' our goons at that mark, I reckon," said an oldish chap, but as tough as leather, and esteemed a wit for his dryness.
- jeans An', judge, he added with a little embarrassment, I've sort o' fixed it so that when you want to help out a widder or a orphan in Happy Valley you can do it without always diggin' down into yo' own jeans.
- jocks It is true that he has the business in his blood: not the Covenanters only but the followers of Montrose and Claverhouse were Jocks before him.
- germ-free In similar fashion, germ-free mice without a microbiota might consume a diet with large quantities of potential MACs, but none of the carbohydrates would be considered MACs, since they would escape the digestive tract without being metabolized by microbes.
2 words made from the letters jojns
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends