Correct spelling for JONE'S
We think the word jone's is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jone's
- bones They all felt the situation in the air-they all felt it in their bones.
- janus They were close to water-the lake where by moonlight Hermes fluttered and Janus and the dinosaurus swam together.
- Johns It seems that Winthrop and his Boston friends did not intend to do more than to restore De la Tour to St. Johns, which D'Aulnay was then besieging.
- jones "Certainly, Mr. Jones," answered Hester.
- Canes One of the monkeys made a speech and told his companions that Mowgli's capture marked a new thing in the history of the Bandar-log, for Mowgli was going to show them how to weave sticks and canes together as a protection against rain and cold.
- Ones "But all the young coming ones, I suppose?
- Jonas "True," said Jonas; "I see.
- Genes It was during his reign that she conceived the idea of building a church to Saint Denis on the site of his tomb; by her prayers and entreaties she succeeded in inducing the clergy and the people of Paris to raise the necessary funds, and she commissioned a priest by the name of Genes to construct the edifice.
- cons He calculated the pros and cons of the situation.
- cones Teach the pupils to distinguish these trees by their differences in colour and form and also by the differences in their leaves and cones.
32 words made from the letters jone's
4 letter words made from jone's:
5 letter words made from jone's:
joe's, joens, 'sone, jones, one's, jon's, ones'.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat