How to spell JRTTING correctly?
"Jrtting" is a misspelling of "jotting". For correct suggestions, try typing "jotting" into your search engine or using auto-correct in your writing program. Other possible suggestions include "noting" or "writing down". Always proofread your work to catch spelling errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell jrtting correctly
- Catting After the party, I was feeling catting.
- Crating We will be crating these fragile items for shipment.
- cutting She made a mistake while cutting the fabric.
- Fretting I've been fretting all day about my upcoming exam.
- getting She wasn't happy about being getting divorced.
- grating I found her irritation with my lack of tact to be quite grating.
- Gritting I was gritting my teeth during the intense workout session.
- Gutting The gardener was gutting the apple tree when the child came along.
- jetting The airplane is currently jetting across the sky towards its destination.
- jotting She was furiously jotting down notes during the lecture.
- jutting The rocks were jutting out of the water, making it dangerous for the boats to pass by.
- rating She gave the novel a four-rating.
- ratting He's been ratting us out to the boss.
- rotting The smell of rotting food is unbearable.
- Rutting The bull was Rutting and the cow was Mooing.
- Trotting The horse was trotting around the field, enjoying the warm sunshine.
Misspelling of the day