How to spell JUIOR correctly?
If you've accidentally misspelled "juior", there are a few correct suggestions that might suit your intended word. The word "junior" likely matches your intended meaning if you are referring to a person with a lower rank, status or age. Double-check your context and consider using "junior" as the proper spelling for clarity and accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell juior correctly
- dior The Dior runway show was filled with vibrant colors and feminine couture.
- judo Aikido is a type of martial art that is based on the principles of judo.
- juice I had a tall glass of orange juice with my breakfast this morning.
- juicer I bought a juicer to make fresh, healthy drinks every morning.
- juicy The juicy apple was a great addition to the salad.
- Julio Julio is a skilled musician who plays the guitar beautifully.
- junior I'm Luisa's junior in school.
- juno Juno was the sixth spacecraft to visit the planet Jupiter.
- juror The juror was impartial, and she could not be swayed.
- muir John Muir was a naturalist and preservationist who founded the Sierra Club in 1892.
Misspelling of the day