Correct spelling for JULEIT
We think the word juleit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for juleit
- cleat This cleat is, in turn, screwed to the under side of the circular tripod head.
- cult The double nature of his Athenian cult may perhaps confirm this view.
- glut It is a sudden glut of delight, a great, wholesale emotion of pure joy, filling the soul to overflowing, which the more scrupulously adjusted meteorology of England is incapable of at least so instantly imparting.
- gullet The beer was brought in four foaming flagons, and, a little refreshed by this hospitality, the Spaniards were put in a boat and rowed under the guns of the fort across the Gullet and delivered to their own sentries on the outposts of Bucquoy's entrenchments.
- jet They had somewhat broad foreheads; their heads covered with thick, straight, coarse, yet soft, jet-black hair, which hung down their backs.
- jilt And to show how much they defied that blind jilt, all of them wore, not in their hands like her, but at their waist, instead of beads, sharp razors, which they used to new-grind twice a day and set thrice a night.
- jollity But his lips were pale, and his forced jollity was a dismal failure.
- jolt He-her heart soared, but her brain came back with a jolt to her daily thinking again.
- joule Passing to the consideration of atoms in motion, while Dalton and Graham indicated that they were in a continual state of motion, we were indebted to Joule for the first accurate determination of the rate of that motion.
- julep At dinner Beverly noticed his abstraction, and recommended a mint julep, which Emily went out immediately to prepare.
- Jules Having no parents living, she had lived in the household of her guardian, a merchant named Jules Bondaine.
- Julia No, Julia, could I flatter my heart with this hope, you would not find me dream of unhappiness and you united.
- Julie Julie, as of course he knew, was at 'Ongere' Park.
- JUL Jul 'Tis he, 'tis he!
42 words made from the letters juleit
4 letter words made from juleit:
5 letter words made from juleit:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by