Correct spelling for JUMAN
We think the word juman is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for juman
- amman 16. Sahwersa amman red gert fon there moder, tha fon ene burchfam, sa mot hi him selva melde by tha skrivwer.
- caiman apaporiensis, Rio Apaporis caiman C.
- cayman In 1959, the islands became a territory within the Federation of the West Indies, but when the Federation dissolved in 1962, the Cayman Islands chose to remain a British dependency.
- cowman When at last he vanished, an expression of scornful contempt darkened the bearded face of the cowman, and he muttered:
- cuban The succession of McKinley seemed likely to result in a change in the attitude of America toward the Cuban problem.
- cumin Caraway, also known as meridian fennel, and Persian cumin (Carum carvi), is a biennial plant in the family Apiaceae, native to western Asia, Europe, and North Africa.
24 words made from the letters juman
4 letter words made from juman:
5 letter words made from juman:
jumna, majnu, jamun, munja, njuma, manju, unjam.
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends