How to spell JUMIOR correctly?
If you have mistakenly misspelled "jumior", fear not! The correct term you are actually searching for is "junior". Commonly confused due to its phonetic resemblance, "junior" refers to a position or rank below a senior. Make sure to double-check your spelling to avoid any confusion in the future.
List of suggestions on how to spell jumior correctly
- humor I enjoy a good sense of humor in movies.
- Julio He was Julio's best friend.
- jumbo I ordered the jumbo-sized popcorn at the movie theater.
- jumper She didn't have a sweater so she put on a jumper.
- juror The juror was excused because she was sick.
- rumor An unfounded rumor circulated that he was dating her.
- tumor The doctor discovered a small tumor during the patient's routine checkup.
Misspelling of the day