How to spell JUNKEY correctly?
If you have come across the misspelling "junkey", fear not, as there are several correct alternatives available. You may have intended to write "junky", which means something of poor quality. Alternatively, it could be "junkie", referring to a person addicted to drugs. Double-check your intended meaning to ensure accurate usage.
List of suggestions on how to spell junkey correctly
- GUNKY I feel really gunky after touching that dirty doorknob.
- jokey Her jokey remarks always made the group laugh.
- june June is the month when summer officially begins.
- junk I have a lot of junk.
- junked Yesterday, I junked my old bicycle and bought a new one.
- junker Igor is a real junker.
- junkers In World War I, the Germans relied on Junkers aircraft to gain air superiority over their opponents.
- junket The company organized a junket to Las Vegas for their top sales representatives.
- junkie I've been trying to quit my junkie ways for months now and I just can't seem to make it happen.
- junkies I don't want any junkies in my neighbourhood.
- junks The sea was littered with junks and other debris after the storm.
Misspelling of the day