How to spell JUNKYS correctly?
For the misspelling "junkys", there are a few possible correct suggestions. One option could be "junkies", which refers to individuals with a strong obsession or dependency on something. Alternatively, "junks" could also be considered, as it refers to useless or discarded items.
List of suggestions on how to spell junkys correctly
- dunks He dunks his biscuit in tea.
- GUNKY I always feel a bit gunky after a long workout.
- Hunks Everyone at the party was too busy ogling the hunks to notice that I had not shown up.
- jinks I don't believe in jinks or jinxing something; I think we make our own luck.
- JUNCOS The juncos were hopping around in the snow searching for seeds.
- Junes Junes in this part of the world are usually hot and humid.
- junk I need to clean out my garage, there is so much junk in there.
- junker The junker had been abandoned in the field for years.
- junkers Junkers were old and poorly maintained aircraft that were often used during World War II.
- junkets The CEO frequently takes his team on exclusive junkets as a reward for their hard work.
- junkie He struggled to overcome his addiction and the label of "junkie" that came with it.
- junkies Many heroin junkies often encounter legal troubles due to their drug addiction.
- junks The beach was littered with junks of plastic and glass.
- punks All the punks were standing on the corner.
Misspelling of the day