How to spell JUPTER correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "jupter" is "Jupiter", which is the fifth planet from the sun and the largest planet in our solar system. Another suggestion may be "rupture", which means a break or tear in something.
List of suggestions on how to spell jupter correctly
- copter The copter landed smoothly on the rooftop of the skyscraper.
- custer Custer died at the Battle of Little Bighorn.
- cuter I think the little kitten is cuter than the big one.
- cutter The carpenter used a saw and a cutter to shape the wooden plank.
- gutter The gutter is clogged with leaves and debris.
- jester The jester entertained the king and his court with his witty jokes and acrobatic performances.
- Jolter After being roughed up by the jolter, the victim felt lucky to be alive.
- jotter I always keep a jotter of ideas to work on later.
- Jouster The knight became a skilled jouster after years of training with his horse.
- judder I could feel the car judder as it struggled to climb up the steep hill.
- jute I've been meaning to get some jute for my project but I never got around to it.
- Jutted The sharp rocks jutted out of the ground, making it difficult to walk.
- putter I putter around the house for hours on end.
Misspelling of the day