Correct spelling for JURING
We think the word juring is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for juring
- bring Can you bring the old man here?
- caring Alexina forgot that there was such a thing as dignity to be kept up; or, if she remembered it, she was past caring for such a trifle.
- cringe And in grovelling dust Before me you shall cringe, though all the world Shun me, your conqueror.
- curling Her large, regular face was full of intelligence, and her black hair was thick and slightly curling.
- cursing "She's sly," he grunted, cursing before and after.
- curving A singularly beautiful effect of harmony lay in the long, slowly rising slopes, in the rounded hills, in the endless curving lines on all sides.
40 words made from the letters juring
3 letter words made from juring:
4 letter words made from juring:
5 letter words made from juring:
6 letter words made from juring:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends