How to spell JURIOR correctly?
If you've come across the misspelling "jurior", fret not! It's likely a typo for "juror", a term referring to an individual participating in a jury. Pay attention to the missing "r" and consider correcting the error. Always double-check your spelling to ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell jurior correctly
- curio The curio cabinet is full of unusual artifacts.
- cursor Your computer's cursor is the blinking arrow that you see onscreen.
- furor Due to his controversial comments, the politician faced a furor of criticism from the public.
- Julio I will never forget meeting Julio in Rio de Janeiro.
- junior I am a junior accountant at the firm.
- Juries Juries are made up of individuals who are selected to make impartial decisions in court cases.
- juror The juror was selected to serve on the trial jury.
- jurors The judge instructed the jurors to carefully consider all evidence presented during the trial.
Misspelling of the day