Correct spelling for JUROS
We think the word juros is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for juros
- cross Michael is often cross with me.
- curious Most of them, I thought, had a curious air of innocence about them as they slept.
- gross A man who is gross in a woman's company, ought to be knocked down with a club: for, like so many musical instruments, touch but a single wire, and the dear souls are sensible all over.
- jurist It was said, I am told, by a distinguished jurist of our state, that they entitled the author to as high a place in law as his other works had won for him in literature.
- juror Nothing could be conceived more passive than the obedience promised, or more stringent than the terms by which the juror bound himself.
- jury Peter knew how prisoners felt when the jury says, "Not guilty."
- Juries The astounding recommendation was also made that, owing to the fact that juries had been "reluctant to convict," prosecutors and the Bar Association should co-operate in examining jury panels so that "none but courageous and patriotic Americans" secure places on the juries.
- Crows Crows are scarce in comparison with rooks.
- Curios As his business expanded, so did his interest in military rarities and curios.
14 words made from the letters juros
5 letter words made from juros:
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy