How to spell JURRIES correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "jurries" and want to find the correct term, here are some suggestions. It could be "juries", referring to a group of people in a court. Another possibility is "juries", an old English term for beast pens. Lastly, "furies" might be an option, representing mythological avenging spirits. Double-check context for the right choice!
List of suggestions on how to spell jurries correctly
- Carries She carries a heavy load on her back as she hikes through the mountains.
- currier The currier skillfully prepared the leather for crafting.
- curries My favorite dish from Indian cuisine is chicken curries.
- Furies My last phone call from home was to my mom, and then I put the phone down and picked up the Furies'
- Hurries She hurries to catch the last train home before it leaves the station.
- Juries In the United States, juries are responsible for delivering justice.
- Quarries Stone quarries are a common sight in the countryside.
- Queries I would like to make a few queries about the company.
- scurries The mouse scurries across the floor in search of crumbs.
Misspelling of the day