How to spell JURRMENTA correctly?
If you typed "Jurrmenta" and got a red squiggly line, fear not! The correct spelling for this word is "Juramenta". It refers to a ceremonial oath or pledge taken by individuals in various circumstances, such as the inauguration of a president or the induction of members into organizations.
List of suggestions on how to spell Jurrmenta correctly
- Current The current version of the software includes several new features and bug fixes.
- Currents The strong ocean currents carried the swimmer far from the shore.
- Judgment The judge's careful analysis and sound judgment led to a fair verdict in the court case.
- Judgmental She is very judgmental and tends to make harsh assumptions about others without knowing the full story.
- Judgments The judge carefully considered all the evidence before making his final judgments in the trial.
- Jurymen The judge addressed the jurymen and reminded them of their duty to remain impartial during the trial.
- Murrieta Murrieta is a city in Riverside County, California known for its hot air balloon festival.
Misspelling of the day