Correct spelling for KALL
We think the word kall is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kall
- all The mark's all right!
- ball "And so you are going to a ball at last, Madelon," Graham said.
- call I call her Fantail."
- fall "I never knew such a fall, either.
- gall I'm nobody, and so I goes and sets side-ways on an ottarman, like a gall on a side-saddle, and look at what's afore me.
- hall "That's what the young gentleman from the hall say, when he was in here this afternoon.
- kale This was a human skull, which had probably belonged of yore to one of those jovial friars, so honorably mentioned in the old border ballad: "O the monks of Melrose made gude kale On Fridays, when they fasted; They wanted neither beef nor ale, As long as their neighbors lasted."
- kali My friend, Prince Tchajawadse, has just now ridden over to Anar Kali in order, at my request, to look after the lady."
- mall Francesca crossed the Mall and the carriage drove on.
- pall For several days longer the fire raged, with the air smoky and a red and black pall over the earth.
- tall Four of them are also of his race, tall and very fair like him.
- wall Turn on the wall again-quick!
- Karl The man's name was Karl Krahl."
- KALB On his arrival Schiller was taken charge of by the Baroness von Kalb, who was awaiting her soul's affinity with feverish eagerness.
2 words made from the letters kall
3 letter words made from kall:
4 letter words made from kall:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of