Correct spelling for KAM
We think the word kam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kam
- cam An' whan that cam to the knowledge o' the auld gentleman, he sent his fowk to gether them up an' bury them oot o' sicht.
- dam Want to see the big dam at the head, at the old ferry?"
- ham You know what happened to Ham for having revealed his father's shame.
- jam Have you any friends who would send us a good big lot of nice jam?
- kama Mr. Arbuthnot was still living at Upper House Court, Guildford, studying, writing books, and encouraging struggling men of letters with a generosity that earned for him the name of "the English Mecaenas;" and it was there the friends discussed the publications of the Kama Shastra Society and made arrangements for the issue of fresh volumes.
- km Two individuals were sighted on the east coast of the mainland at Puerto Juarez on August 4. The species was common 3 to 13 km.
- lam An't please your Honours, my Husband prays too much; which both hinders his private bus'ness at home, and his publick Services to the Commonwealth- L. Lam.
- mam As I was setting out, Jimmy said to his mother: "Don' 'ee let Mister Ronals go, Mam 'Idger."
- ram Ram Das tell him so."
- sam Sam opened it, an' I tuk out de things.
- tam He was born in Ayrshire, on the banks of "bonny Doon," in a clay biggin not far from "Alloway's auld haunted kirk," the scene of the witch dance in Tam O'Shanter.
- yam It's turned all a mumble of cold just thinking of it-yam!
- Kan The 3d, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Kan.
- Nam Nam Deus omnibus religionibus commune nomen est.
- Pam Pam leant her thin arms on the table, and meditated for a long, thoughtful moment.
- Kay I could hardly wait to hear her "explanations," and so I was glad Mrs. Ess Kay and Miss Woodburn were hypnotised by Mother into thinking they wanted to go early to bed.
- Kim How old are you, Kim?
- AM What am I to do?
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of