Correct spelling for KANE
We think the word kane is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kane
- bane LeFroy, he bane gude man now, he quit Lapierre.
- cane Horatio swung his cane hopefully.
- dane The cook having been sent away, there was now no one in the house but the Dane, the doctor, and Lord Harry.
- kale He was out to win the kale.
- kant In the words of Kant, the Ideas of Reason lead the understanding to the consideration of Nature according to a principle of completeness, although it can never attain to this.
- kine On all sides kine were lowing; overhead rooks were cawing; the sun was nearing the west, and in the hollows a thin mist came steaming up.
- lane It was close on nine o'clock when he passed stealthily down the lane, keeping close to the park wall.
- mane They had a horse's mane upon their backbone and much hair from the knees downward.
- pane Think of a bluebird, or an oriole, or a robin, or a jay, fighting for hours at a time its own image as reflected in a pane of glass; quite exhausting itself in its fury to demolish its supposed rival!
- sane And the question is as sane as it is pat.
- vane The friends of Mrs. Hutchinson knew the value of having the head of the government with them, and would not dismiss Vane from the church, whereupon he withdrew his resignation altogether.
- wane Over the hills her voice is heard, She sings when light doth wane: "My longing heart is full of love.
- Jane Za pointed to Mrs. Jane Huprich.
- Kan Tars Tarkas with his green warriors and Hor Vastus with the red men, guided by Xodar, were to land within the garden of Issus or the surrounding plains; while Carthoris, Kantos Kan, and I were to lead our smaller force from the sea of Omean through the pits beneath the temple, which Carthoris knew so well.
- Kate "Whether or no, Kate has got to marry him.
- Kane Miss Kane, he said to his stenographer, take this letter.
- Kano On asking the messenger, if there were any books like his journal, which he showed him, he said there was one, but that his master had given it to an Arab merchant ten years ago; the merchant, however, was killed by the Fellatas, on his way to Kano, and what had become of that book afterwards, he did not know.
- Zane He doubted not that the other was Lord Dunmore's famous guide and hunter, Jonathan Zane.
- Kaye Marjorie Kaye was nowhere to be seen, but in the second row sat the dark-eyed girl with the red ribbon in her hair.
- KANS Howard R. M. Browne, first lieutenant, Kansas City, Kans.
8 words made from the letters kane
Misspelling of the day