Correct spelling for KANTO
We think the word kanto is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kanto
- ant Even if we were sent to a modern hand laundry, we could hardly be shrunk to ant-size.
- cant But there they are; and though, as the demonstration of an exact science, they are laughed to scorn, their force is unconsciously admitted in a hundred cant phrases, such as, "He was under an evil influence,"-"She makes you feel better because she is so cheerful," etc.
- canto The last canto, called "The Atonement," is perhaps the most flagrant violation of historical verisimilitude in the whole epic.
- canton I did not observe a single beggar from one extremity of China to the other, except in the streets of Canton.
- cantor Cantor, Darrin and Dalzell will tonight, resumed the captain, lead the first expeditions by United States forces that have been made in a great many years.
- carnot Carnot in particular, who, ever since he opposed the assumption of the imperial title, had remained in retirement, came forward to offer his sword in what he now considered as the cause of his country.
- gaunt Strange females or gaunt children bring them to one's door, but the main point is that they do come.
- giant Down the stalk they slipped and dropped, the Giant lumbering after.
- janitor Was there no janitor?
- Cannot I cannot, must not doubt.
- Can't They can't get away from me then."
- Cantos D. Boston, 1878. The two following cantos, entitled "The Parting" and "Ingeborg's Lament," though liable to the same criticism as their predecessor, are, with all their sentimental effusiveness, beautiful.
- Cato And so he continued to do, Cato making it his jest to see that he was always there.
- Janet Janet inquired, as she pointed him to a chair, devoutly hoping that Rachel would hurry herself.
35 words made from the letters kanto
4 letter words made from kanto:
5 letter words made from kanto:
katon, konta, kanto, natok, oktan, natko, tonka.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all