Correct spelling for KAREM
We think the word karem is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for karem
- arum The Negritos wear little clothing, have no fixed abodes, and pass a wandering life in the forests, living on game, honey, wild fruits, roots of the arum, and other forest food.
- care I do not care if he is not as handsome as he does."
- caret The margins that trigger a scrolling action are effectively increased to their maximum possible size (vs the minimum possible with the web edit box), causing the caret to be re-centered any time it attempts to move.
- carom The BFSI is affiliated to the World Confederation of Billiards Sports (WCBS), the International Billiards and Snooker Federation, the Asian Confederation of Billiards Sports, the Asian Pocket Billiard Union, and the Asian Carom Billiard Confederation.
- cram Oh, dear heaven-not Raymond Cram!
- cream To have reserve power, therefore, you must have enough milk of material on hand to supply sufficient cream.
- gram 71; Cooper's Murray, 58; D. Adams's Gram.
- grim Conyers' grim face softened a little.
- karat Karat bananas are reported to be one of the few kinds of banana that can be used in ceremonial presentations in Pohnpei, Micronesia.
- karen "Winnie," said he one evening, when he came home and found her lying on her couch as usual, - "how would you like to go up and pay Karen a visit?"
- karma Our Karma is what we bring on with us from life to life in the way of obligations which we must discharge-so you see it rests with each one of us not to lay up more debts to pay in the future."
- korea It would not have mattered much to Japan if the Chinese had established themselves in Korea, but the Russians would have constituted a serious menace.
- rem Hic & ubiq; Compar utriq; Ad stuporem agitat: Nullus deterior, Quovis superior, In malam rem abeat.
- Cared The excitement is all that she cared for; she didn't care for me except for the excitement of it.
- Creme -This is prepared and served like a Charlotte Russe, with the exception that it is filled with blanc manger or fromage a la creme instead of cream.
- Jared When Laura was gone, Van Dorn, after more or less polite circumlocution, began to unfold a plan of Market Street to buy the Daily Times and bring Jared Thurston back to Harvey to run it in the interests of the property owners in the town and in the Valley.
- Jeremy Having delivered me up to sign this, Jeremy Stickles was quit of me, and went upon other business, not but what he was kind and good to me, when his time and pursuits allowed of it.
- Kareem "Sweet Lew", about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, was cut from Binaural because it did not fit the album according to Ament.
- Kari Then Kari went ashore and was absent for some time.
- Carey The individual who came nearest to breaking down was naturally Mr. Carey.
- Kara A fire burnt cheerily in a bronze grate and T. X. had a glimpse of a big oil painting of Kara above the marble mantle-piece.
- Karin The farm had been left to Karin, with the understanding that young Ingmar was to take it over when he became of age.
- Karol Produced by Karol Pietrzak, Charles Franks and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team.
- Kramer He flushed, looked at Kramer, then passed the pistol over without a word.
- Karyn Teri Hatcher (born 1964), actress and writer, distant Welsh ancestry Bob Hope (1903–2003), actor/comedian, mother was Welsh Anthony Hopkins (born 1937), born in Port Talbot, Glamorgan; Academy-Award-winning film/stage actor John Houseman (1902–1988), film producer Anjelica Huston (born 1951), actress, distant Welsh ancestry John Huston (1906–1987), film director, screenwriter and actor, distant Welsh ancestry Quincy Jones (born 1933), record producer, conductor, arranger, film composer, television producer, and trumpeter, Welsh paternal grandfather Rashida Jones (born 1976), actress, Welsh paternal great-grandfather Jon Langford (born 1957), musician and artist Tommy Lee (born 1963), drummer for hard rock/heavy metal band Mötley Crüe Zachary Levi (born 1980), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Ted Levine (born 1957), actor, mother was part Welsh Blake Lewis (born 1981), American Idol contestant and singer Juliette Lewis (born 1973), actress and singer Harold Lloyd (1893–1971), actor Myrna Loy (1905–1993), actress Marco Marenghi, animator, born in Rhondda Ray Milland (1905–1986), actor Wayne Newton (born 1942), distant Welsh ancestry Leslie Nielsen (1926–2010), actor, Welsh mother The Osmonds, including Donny Osmond (born 1957), half of the brother-sister singing act Donny & Marie; of part Welsh descent, traced their ancestry back to Merthyr Tydfil Karyn Parsons (born 1966), actress, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Welsh descent on fathers side Michelle Pfeiffer (born 1958), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Justin Pierce (1975–2000), English-born actor of Welsh descent; former husband of Gina Rizzo Chris Pine (born 1980), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Shawn Pyfrom (born 1986), actor, paternal grandfather is of Welsh ancestry Kim Richards (born 1964), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Kyle Richards (born 1969), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Monica Richards, author and musician Jason Robards (1922–2000), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Eric Roberts (born 1956), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Julia Roberts (born 1967), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Coco Rocha (born 1988), Canadian model of Welsh, Irish, and Russian descent Gena Rowlands (born 1930), actress, father was of Welsh descent Susan Sarandon (born 1946), Oscar-winning actress, distant Welsh ancestry Brooke Shields (born 1965), actress and model, distant Welsh ancestry Esperanza Spalding (born 1984), singer/songwriter, distant Welsh ancestry Tiffani Thiessen (born 1974), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Henry Thomas (born 1971), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Lynda Thomas (born 1981), musician, singer-songwriter Scott Walker (born 1943), singer, distant Welsh ancestry Tuc Watkins (born 1966), actor Betty White (born 1922), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Michelle Williams (born 1980), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Robin Williams (1951–2014), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Vanessa Williams (born 1963), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Cassandra Wilson (born 1955), née Cassandra Fowlkes, jazz vocalist; distant Welsh ancestry through her father Patrick Wilson (born 1973), actor, distant Welsh ancestry
- cares He cares for you, Barbara.
- KARO SPI Cinemas earlier known as Sathyam Cinemas – multiplex operators in Chennai and Tamil Nadu Wave Cinemas M2K Cinemas – Operator with multiplexes in New Delhi AGS cinemas multiplex in Chennai Rave cinemas (Rave 3 & Rave Moti) in Kanpur Rajhans Cinemas in Nadiad, Valsad, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Navsari, Mumbai and more in Gujarat Capital Cinemas in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India powered by Prasads Multiplex and Suresh Productions Mukta A2 Cinemas in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Kundli, Banswara, Gulbarga, Vizag, Vadodara, Sailu, Aurangabad EOS Cinemas – has many multiplexes in Madhya Pradesh like in Shahdol and Satna and in Chhattisgarh Bansal Multiplex – has screens in Gujarat Vadodara Indonesia 21 Cineplex – largest cinema chain in Indonesia, owns around 64% of cinemas in Indonesia CGV Cinemas – chain owned by CJ CGV, owns around 17% of cinemas in Indonesia Cinemaxx – chain owned by Lippo Group, owns around 15% of cinemas in Indonesia Platinum Cineplex – chain in Central Java, Cibinong, and Bitung New Star Cineplex – chain in Central Java and East Java Bioskop 88 – 2 locations in Pekanbaru, Riau Movimax – 2 locations in Malang, East Java, and 1 location in Denpasar, Bali FLIX Cinema – 1 location in North Jakarta and 1 location in Bekasi Iran Asr Jadid Crystal Farhang Shahrghashang Sahra Shaghayegh Sahel Africa G2 Ferdosi Javaan Sorush Shahrtamasha Astara Sepideh Piruzi Anahita Nahid Tazh Arash Asemanaabi Shirin Israel Rav Hen Globus Max Cinema City Yes Planet Lev Japan 109 Cinemas AEON Cinema (formerly Warner Mycal Cinemas) T-Joy Cinema Toho Cinemas United Cinemas Kuwait Kuwait National Cinema Company Malaysia Main article: List of cinemas in Malaysia Golden Screen Cinemas TGV Cinemas TSR Cinemax Cathay Cineplex MBO Cinemas Lotus Five Star BIG Cinemas Pakistan The Arena Atrium Cinemas Bambino Cinema Cine Gold Cinegold Plex Cinepax Cine One CineStar DHA Cinema Nueplex Cinemas PAF Cinema Sozo World Super Cinema Taj Mahal Multiplex Universal Cinemas – Pakistans largest multiplex Universe Cineplex Philippines SM Cinemas Ayala Malls Cinemas Robinsons Movieworld Starmall Cinemas Gaisano Cinemas Russia Cinema Park Formula Kino Karo Film KinoMax Premierzal Luxor Cinema Star Monitor Mirage Cinema KinoFormat United Cinema Chain Singapore Main article: List of cinemas in Singapore Cathay (also in Malaysia) Golden Village – a joint venture between Australia's Village Roadshow and Hong Kongs Golden Harvest in Singapore Shaw Organization WE Cinemas Sinema Old School Filmgarde South Korea CJ CGV – largest multiplex cinema chain of Korea, with 1,201 screens worldwide and more than 100 million viewers worldwide Cine de Chef – cinema and restaurant operated by CJ CGV Megabox multi – cultural multiplex cinema chain Lotte Cinema – chain run by the Lotte Group operating both stand alone theaters and theaters inside Lotte Department Store branches Primus Taiwan Ambassador Theaters – 12 theaters Cinemas of Central Motion Picture Co.
- CARER The Primary carer or parent is overwhelmingly the mother in the UK, with around 90% of primary carers being mothers.
- Tarim Eventually, the chicken moved to the Tarim basin of central Asia.
33 words made from the letters karem
4 letter words made from karem:
5 letter words made from karem:
karem, keram, kamer, marke, merak, maker, merka.
Misspelling of the day