Correct spelling for KELOID
We think the word keloid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for keloid
- becloud But a thousand circumstances in life conspire to disappoint his hopes and becloud his prospects, till he flees from his post, and is found far away under the juniper-tree in the wilderness.
- clad He died on November 20th, 1863, and was buried on the following day beneath the snow-clad Himalayas.
- clod Milk alone, after it loses its animal heat, is a clod, and begets torpidity of the brain; the berries lighten it, give wings to it, and one is fed as by the air he breathes or the water he drinks.
- clot Once, when he was coughing, seized, in my arms, with a more violent attack than usual, I saw, foaming on his lips, a huge and unclean clot of blood-streaked phlegm.
- cloud The cloud has rolled away.
- cloudy Mr. Rossitur looked extremely moody and cloudy for a few minutes, and then went in and joined his guest.
- cold Penrod's heart grew cold.
- colloid Nevertheless, such is the compound which has come to stay as the basis of all smokeless powders; and any smokeless powder, if a successful one, may be counted upon as being made of this compound of gun-cotton and nitro-glycerine, or of a colloid of gun-cotton, either alone or combined with diluents, oxygen-bearing salts, or inert matter.
- cooled The solution is cooled to 0'0 in an ice-and-salt bath, and 250 g.
- Belied So the subject was left, and when the suggestion of departing from Bridetown came to Abel, he belied the prophecy of Mr. Churchouse and declared a strong objection to the thought of going.
93 words made from the letters keloid
4 letter words made from keloid:
ikle, kilo, doik, lied, ilok, deol, lode, leio, deli, liek, klde, keio, diko, odle, kleo, ileo, loei, odel, ilko, kild, idol, idle, oeil, leik, olek, klei, doke, oked, deok, olde, doki, doel, elio, dike, diek, eiko, delo, like, olie, koli, keil, lido, leko, doek, diol, dole, loki, ideo, loik, koei, oike, liko.
5 letter words made from keloid:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates