Correct spelling for KENT
We think the word kent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kent
- bent Why, there ain't a lock in England I couldn't pick with a bent 'airpin.
- cent Of this, half a cent goes to the writer of the lyric, and half a cent to the composer of the music.
- dent You're so solemn that I am beginning to believe that belle Marquise did put a dent in your old Quaker heart after all.
- gent "The first gent that shows metal," said Andy, "I'll drill him.
- kant This idea he drew from Kant through Coleridge and Wordsworth, and it is so familiar to us all that it hardly needs stating.
- ken "Ah ken verra weel ah got 'im.
- keno Putting out the three fires and sprinkling even the last embers thoroughly with water from the stream, the four friends started homeward, with Ralph and Jack mounted on Keno in the lead.
- kent The presumptive heiress to the throne was, therefore, the daughter of the deceased Duke of Kent, the Princess Victoria, our present most gracious sovereign, and, as she was as yet only eleven years of age, it was evidently necessary to provide for the contingency of the death of the King before she should attain her majority.
- kept In the morning, they kept together.
- lent And he had lost her by his own act, by his own heedless folly; her want of vanity having lent a hand the while to put her beyond his reach forever.
- pent At present, I am powerless, as little able to give effect to my energies as Richard himself when pent in an Austrian prison, but I do ask that some Blondel shall free me, no matter what the ransom, and that Fate shall set me a task worthy of the man who fought and dreamed and planned empires out there eight centuries ago."
- rent Had he left her the rent?
- sent Mr. Keane sent me.
- tent At the door of her tent Annadoah stood, dry-eyed, her hair dishevelled.
- vent Possibly she felt my presence, for all at once she glanced around, and upon perceiving me gave vent to a quick exclamation of terror.
- Went I went to London.
- KENS Na, na, she kens withoot even turnin' her heid.
6 words made from the letters kent
4 letter words made from kent:
Misspelling of the day