Correct spelling for KERN'S
We think the word kern's is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kern's
- cns The α2A adrenergic receptor is localised in the following central nervous system (CNS) structures: Brainstem (especially the locus coeruleus) Midbrain Hypothalamus Hippocampus Spinal cord Cerebral cortex Cerebellum Septum Whereas the α2B adrenergic receptor is localised in the following CNS structures: Olfactory system Thalamus Pyramidal layer of the hippocampus Cerebellar Purkinje layer and the α2C adrenergic receptor is localised in the CNS structures: Midbrain Thalamus Amygdala Dorsal root ganglia Olfactory system Hippocampus Cerebral cortex Basal ganglia Substantia nigra Ventral tegmentum
- gens But the circumstance which must have absolutely determined his choice was the claim which the Julian gens made to be directly descended from Iulus, Aeneas, and the goddess Venus.
- genus The genus is not met with in strata of later date.
- keen And with it, too, came a strong, keen desire to bear himself like a man before her father.
- ken Wimmin mostly likes them as ken talk."
- keno I sent and got another keno set, and opened a bar room, and was making money like dirt, when one day a man walked in with a bucket of water, and commenced pouring it on one of my billiard tables that I got in Chicago, and which cost me $500. I walked up to him and asked him what he was doing?
- Corns "Why, yes, mainly for that, I suppose," answered Mr. Middleton, "for I've got such fetchin' big corns on my feet that I ain't goin' to be cramped with none of your toggery.
24 words made from the letters kern's
5 letter words made from kern's:
nerks, krens, kerns, snerk, ken's.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten