Correct spelling for KERNN
We think the word kernn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kernn
- gen One of his favorite stories was of the part he had taken in the events of that fatal and memorable July 2, 1755, when Gen.
- jenny A gathering frown on her grandmother's face warned Theo that she had touched upon a forbidden subject, and as Mr. Douglas manifested no desire to continue the conversation it ceased for a time, Theo wishing she could see Jenny Douglas, and George wondering what she would say when she did see her!
- keen My sight is keen, my hand is sure.
- ken "And just call me Ken.
- keno From one face to another his gaze went; then he turned abstractedly to the long line of tables, with their devotees of keno, and bought a paddle.
- kent Indeed the tower of Tenterden church, if we may believe the local legend, is certainly the most important in Kent.
- kern " Kern," he gasped, as he reached the sheriff, "they're coming."
- kernel Much more important-and to the American ship-owners the kernel of the whole matter-was the problem of the West India trade.
- kin Gerri Kin put her hand to her forehead.
- Kan Accordingly, when he received the answer, he said to Kan-ki that he would, after all, try him once more.
- Keenan Keenan tarried at the house merely long enough to devise a plausible excuse for his sudden excited entrance, and then took his way back to the barnyard.
- Kenny The sounds reached Patsy Kenny where he sat on his log and made him sad.
- Jenna The woman who had promised to lead Wilfrid and Jenna to the citadel, feared no longer either for herself or them, and passed them on up the Corso Francesco past the Contrada del Monte.
- Kennan Kalm, quoted on use of roots of rushes by Indians 520, 521 Kan or Apache gods 581-582 Kane, Paul, cited on scratching by Indians 491 Kelly, Fanny, cited on Sioux medicine-men 453 quoted on Sioux games with bones 486 Kennan, Geo., quoted on use of roots by Siberians 521 Kingsborough, Edward, quoted on Indian medical practice 594 Knots, magic wind, of the Lapps 560-561 mnemonic use of 562-563 magic, preventive of sexual intercourse 567, 569, 570 true lovers 567, 568-576 magic, various powers of 568-570 nuptial 568-570 use of in parturition 570-571 used in capturing hyena 574 used in finding lost animal 574 in garments 576 cure for warts, scrofula, epilepsy, etc. 578-579 Kohl, J. G., cited on mutilation by Indians 483, 484 cited on Ojibwa customs 490, 511, 531 Kolben, Peter, cited on Hottentot customs 485, 536 Kraskenninikoff, cited on Eskimo remedies 472, 473 Kunque, use of by the Apache and Pueblo 508-511 analogy of to flour in Spanish carnival 509-510
- CNN Allen and Etzioni co-authored an article for CNN about artificial intelligence and AI2 in December 2013.
- KENS My dear, folk may say what they like about woman's sphere and woman's mission-and great nonsense they have spoken of late-but every true woman kens well that her right sphere is a home of her own, and that her mission is to find her happiness in the happiness of her husband and children.
7 words made from the letters kernn
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from