Correct spelling for KEW
We think the word kew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kew
- dew And though the robin did not answer, because his beak was occupied, Mary knew that when he flew away with his twig to his own corner of the garden the darkness of his dew-bright eye meant that he would not tell their secret for the world.
- few A few words only, but he had told her it was "all right."
- hew "He went accordingly into the forest to hew wood, and he ordered his daughters to let one of them bring him his dinner.
- jew First he does what beseems a Jew.
- keg I had a brother-in-law who had now moved out and settled about six miles west of me, on the opposite side of Rutherford's fork of the Obion river, and he had brought me a keg of powder, but I had never gotten it home.
- ken A' ken where George is, and am sateesfied.
- key "Here is the key he gave me, and I have look well, but is not enough to last but for one through all the months of winter.
- kw Electricity: capacity: 40,000 kW production: 80 million kWh consumption per capita: 13 kWh (1993)
- mew The rake came down to me, and a long, wild mew announced that Jonathan had clutched.
- new 116 Old and New Meetings, ........................
- pew The Pew was speaking as I went in, and said to the Pulpit, in anything but a reverential tone: "Why don't you speak out on other days as well as you do to-day?
- sew "You can sew it up afterwards," said I. "It would be dangerous," he replied, "as the gaoler might come in in the mean time, and then we should be both ruined."
- skew They rolled and tumbled and yelled, by God, For he threw me a-whirling all over the sod,- Whoa! skew, till I saddle you, whoa!
- yew "From the black of the yew-tree there burst a big light, brighter than a lighthouse or a blue thunder-bolt, and flying with a long streak down the hollow, just as if all the world was a-blazing.
- Knew As we knew it would please him, we did not refuse the draughts.
- Lew " Lew, shake him loose!
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all