Correct spelling for KIBASH
We think the word kibash is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kibash
- abash "I am sure, my dear, it will be a pleasure to Emberance," said the aunt, won over spite of herself and utterly taken by surprise, while the Canon's wife noted the contrast with the previous greeting of Emberance and Mrs George Kingsworth, when the latter's scrupulous cordiality had had so evident a strain in it as to abash the girl altogether.
- bach Bach required his pupils in composition to work out their musical ideas mentally.
- bash The slave in great humility made his bash ustun (on my head be it), and went his way to execute the command.
- bosh "I'm afraid it's bosh again, mother," said the child; and then, in a half-whisper, "Is bosh right, or wash, mother?"
- bush Into the bush-and here!"
- cash The two first knew that the cash-box was being inquired for by their master, but did not know what it was he wanted to put into it.
- gash As it was he had a deep gash in his head.
- gish Ars Technica likened the film's style to a " Gish Gallop", calling it "a fast-paced, uninterrupted delivery of superficial and false claims about climate science" which forms "an 80-minute-long list of all the climate 'skeptic' blogospheres favorite claims.
- kibosh Ladder 49 isn't the movie that Hollywood threatened to make about the Worcester cold storage fire; opposition from the fallen firefighters friends and family put the kibosh on "3,000 Degrees" last year.
- kirsch Remove from stove and add one cup of Kirsch wine and stir again.
- quash But this I put to you: Have I the right To quash the verdict which the court has passed?
69 words made from the letters kibash
5 letter words made from kibash:
Misspelling of the day