Correct spelling for KIBBLES
We think the word kibbles is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kibbles
- cobblers Here were coppersmiths and carpenters, ironfounders and cobblers, painters and decorators-one and all busily engaged in fabricating the implements of war; so that an onlooker might have thought the city of Ephesus itself a gigantic arsenal.
- kibble Since there are already methods of measuring v and g to very high precision, the uncertainty of the mass measurement is dominated by the measurement of UI, which is the value measured by the Kibble balance.
- Bibles We seldom hear of these unfulfilled prophecies, but they are in your Bibles.
- gobbles WIRRY-HEN, s. Perhaps, one who swallows up the property of others, as a hen gobbles up what is thrown out.
- GABLES The House of the Seven Gables.
- cables On the nineteenth of October, by eleven of the clock, The sky turned black as midnight and a sudden storm came on- Awful and sudden-and the cables felt the shock; Our anchors they all broke away and every sheet was gone.
- gobblers Edd wrote me about lion tracks in the snow, and lynx up cedar trees, and gobblers four feet high, and that there was sure to be a good crop of acorns, and therefore some bears.
89 words made from the letters kibbles
3 letter words made from kibbles:
4 letter words made from kibbles:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window