Correct spelling for KIC
We think the word kic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kic
- kc Assuming the magnetizing effect of each set of coils in the transformer to be proportional to the current-which may be admitted for weak degrees of magnetization-then x = Kc and y = Kc^1, where K is a constant and c and c^1 the current in both sets of coils respectively.
- kick But beat him, kick him, starve him, turn him out of doors; and you have a natural enemy to do you a mischief whenever he can.
- kid The gambler blurted: "What's happening to you, kid?"
- kin The markings of the wild fowl, however, are the most common, and practically all small chickens are marked as are their wild kin.
- kip Ingraham Kip Stockton, Benicia, Santa Cruz and San Francisco Rev.
- kit Like his cousin, the Kit Fox, he is not especially quick-witted.
- pic She had, as she now said to herself, stopped for the pic-nic, mainly to give Caroline a last opportunity of binding the Duke to visit the Cogglesby saloons in London.
- sic "Gin the Lord tak's sic guid care o' the body, Thamas," retorted Macwha, with less of irreverence than appeared in his words, "maybe he winna objec' to gie a look to my puir soul as weel; for they say it's worth a hantle mair.
- tic Occasionally the direct inheritance of some habit will be found, though there is nearly always more than a suspicion that a trick of speech or of act, which constitutes the tic, was learned by imitation rather than transferred directly.
- Kim Unfortunately for Kim, the Ministers were not willing to come to his house.
- Kia Kia Nurse participated on the Canada women's national basketball team in the 2017 FIBA Womens AmeriCup event.
- Vic "I'm willing to work, and I'd like to have the diploma for it," Vic answered.
- BIC I die to build a house on this island; it is pity such a sweet spot should be uninhabited: I should like excessively to be Queen of Bic.
- MIC Spores globose, minutely warted, violaceous, 9-11 mic.
- KFC Reynolds Block, also known as the KFC Building, is an historic building in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all