Correct spelling for KIDEY
We think the word kidey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kidey
- aide The aide sighed apologetically.
- bide She must bide her time, for there seemed just now little to disturb the monotony of waiting.
- code You would have been wiser to be more candid about your own doings, but I appreciate your scruples, and the school code of honour has so many good points that I cannot bring myself to say that it should have been broken.
- cody For thirty-five miles Cody trailed the obstinate brute on foot, never quite able to get within clutch of his bridle rein.
- giddy Reddy did as he was told, but a glance down made him giddy, so giddy that he nearly fell.
- girder Not one brick of the great openhearths had been left in place, not one girder of the great sheds remained erect.
- guide The best of women, Arthur, the very best of women; and it will be so nice for those two girls to have her for guide.
- hide Surely Evelyn did not bring a stranger with her and hide her somewhere last night?
- idea Lenore, what's your idea?"
- jade The jade took these also, thinking, no doubt, that they were of value or, perhaps, without examining them to see that they were worse than worthless to her."
- jude 4:13-17; Jude 14; Dan.
- key "You have not the key to his impertinences.
- kid Well, I'm not a kid.
- kidd "Nor I," sighed Kidd.
- kidney "I know what venomous reptiles you and those of your kidney are.
- kiev In Kiev I have a friend who publishes fashion-plates.
17 words made from the letters kidey
5 letter words made from kidey:
Misspelling of the day
- babe ling