How to spell KIDING correctly?
If you happen to misspell "kiding", fear not! Here are some correct suggestions: "kidding", "kidney" or "hiding". While "kidding" is the most likely intended word, "kidney" and "hiding" could also fit depending on the context. Remember to proofread to avoid any miscommunications in your message.
List of suggestions on how to spell kiding correctly
- Aiding The new software system is aiding in the efficiency of the company's operations.
- bidding The construction company placed a high bidding for the project.
- Biding I'm just biding my time until I can go home.
- Birding I enjoy birding in the early morning, when the birds are most active.
- coding She loved coding and found the process stimulating and creative.
- Diking The diking is a long narrow inlet with sand banks and deep water.
- ding She heard the ding of her phone and quickly checked to see who had messaged her.
- gilding The artist spent hours gilding the edges of the picture frame.
- Girding She was girding herself for the difficult conversation that she knew she needed to have with her boss.
- gliding I saw a bird gliding gracefully through the air.
- guiding As a mentor, he was responsible for guiding his students towards success.
- Jading Constantly watching crime documentaries has been jading my view of the world lately.
- kicking She was kicking the soccer ball around the field.
- Kidding I am just kidding when I said I ate your last piece of cake.
- king She's the queen of the castle, and she's the king of my heart.
- kissing She felt her heart skip a beat as they leaned in for the first kiss, and the world seemed to disappear as they melted into a passionate embrace of kissing.
- kiting He was caught kiting cheques, and was subsequently fired from his job.
- Ridding I am ridding myself of all the negative thoughts and focusing on positivity.
- riding I was happy to be riding in the car with my family.
- siding We replaced all of the siding on our house.
- Skidding I lost control of my car and it started skidding on the wet road.
- voiding At the sight of my mother voiding into the toilet, I felt a mixture of shame and relief.
Misspelling of the day