How to spell KIDNE correctly?
The correct spelling for "kidne" would be "kidney". It is important to double-check spelling errors before submitting any written work. When encountering such mistakes, utilizing spell-check software or referring to a dictionary can ensure accurate communication and professional presentation. Remember to proofread to avoid any inadvertent errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell kidne correctly
- Diane Diane is my mother's name.
- dine I love to dine in fancy restaurants with my friends.
- Gide He wrote a book called "Salomon and Gide"
- Kane John Winchester's greatest enemy is known as Kane.
- kid I can't believe she just hit me with a kid.
- kidd She kept her eyes focused on the kidd in the distance.
- Kidded I was kidded by my best friend for going out with her ex-boyfriend.
- Kidder I don't have any personal experiences with a Kidder.
- kiddie I'm going to take my little kiddie to the zoo today.
- kiddo Charlie is such a kiddo.
- kidnap The criminals planned to kidnap the wealthy businessman's son in exchange for a large ransom.
- kidney I have a kidney transplant coming up.
- Kidneys The function of kidneys includes filtering waste products from the blood.
- kids The kids were running around and having fun in the park.
- kiln The potter's kiln is in the back yard.
- kind She was extremely kind to the new student, making her feel welcome and included.
- kine His dad is a diplomatic figure and his mother is a kine.
- king King Charles I was beheaded for treason.
- Kinney Kinney is a street in Venice Beach that is popular with tourists.
- kite I was flying my kite today.
- krone I exchanged my euros for krone when I arrived in Norway.
- sidney Sidney was excited to visit the famous opera house in Sydney, Australia.
Misspelling of the day