Correct spelling for KIDNYS
We think the word kidnys is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kidnys
- kidnap Likewise, the possibility of an attempt to kidnap her in his absence was not overlooked.
- kidney For you must know that Governor Modiford and Le Sieur Simon and the buccaneers were all of one kidney-all taking a share in the piracies of those times, and all holding by one another as though they were the honestest men in the world.
- kindness "I am much obliged to you for your kindness," answered Jacob.
- Kidneys Inflammation of the kidneys is a common complication of azoturia.
- kings But the majesty and fortune of kings was something divine and supernatural; they reigned by special grace and had a divine protection.
- kids "Oh, the kids-that's woman's business," the fat man replied carelessly.
- kits Meantime certain of the privates silently readjusted their kits as their names were called out by the sergeants.
- dines In this country it is certainly a case of "Where I dines I sleeps," so after supper on board we coiled down in somebody's beds and slept till 5.30 next morning when we returned to camp and carried on all day, making great progress with the grotto, which was eventually lit by electric light.
- kilns An hour passed, and the cab was still moving more slowly over the rough surface of partly paved streets, and by single rows of new houses standing at different angles to each other in fields covered with ash-heaps and brick-kilns.
- kinds There are all kinds of people in the desert.
35 words made from the letters kidnys
4 letter words made from kidnys:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct