Correct spelling for KIL
We think the word kil is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kil
- ail "What does ail her?" exclaimed Patty, as she and her husband sipped their coffee.
- il Il y a une foule qui dort en plein air.
- kid Don't push your luck, kid.
- kiln He kept out of sight until the sun had set and dusk covered the land with shade, and then he went at once to the roof of the brick-kiln.
- kilo If he paid the native only six cents for every two pounds, he received a bonus of three cents, the cost to the State being but nine cents per kilo, but, if he paid the natives twelve cents for every two pounds, he received as a bonus less than one cent.
- kilt Isoro introduced the tallest of the party, whose kilt was rather more ornamented than those of his companions, as their chief-Naro by name.
- kin "Wal," ses Linkin, "where on arth kin we send 'em?"
- kip "Well, I've found the hundred, Kip.
- kit Uncle Kit did not come last Night; I did not much expect he woulde; nor Mr. Skinner.
- mil 230 O. Justos noue mil reaes.
- nil 40 carmina nil prosunt; nocuerunt carmina quondam, primaque tam miserae causa fuere fugae.
- oil Then the oil would be covered to settle out any remaining bits of dust, twigs, and dead insects.
- Til "Weel, I fancy gien he hed, he wadna hae been lang in puttin' a stop til 't!
- Kim So what do I tell Kim?
- Kia +Ngola kiluanji kia Samba+, full title of kings.
- Gil Such a class or group of men can always be presented by an individual type, and this is assuredly best embodied in Milton F. Adams, one of Edison's earliest and closest friends, to whom reference will be made in later chapters, and whose life has been so full of adventurous episodes that he might well be regarded as the modern Gil Blas.
- Kiel While he was in his office, despatches were continually arriving from Wilhelmshaven, Kiel, Brest, and Cherbourg.
- KL Political parties and leaders: Catholic-National Movement or RKN [Antoni MACIEREWICZ]; Civic Platform or PO [Donald TUSK]; Conservative Peasants Party or KL [Artur BALAZS]; Democratic Left Alliance or SLD [Jozef OLEKSY]; Dom Ojczysty (Fatherland Home); Freedom Union or UW [Wladyslaw FRASYNIUK]; German Minority of Lower Silesia or MNSO [Henryk KROLL]; Law and Justice or PiS [Jaroslaw KACZYNSKI]; League of Polish Families or LPR [Marek KOTLINOWSKI]; Movement for the Reconstruction of Poland or ROP [Jan OLSZEWSKI]; Peasant-Democratic Party or PLD [Roman JAGIELINSKI]; Polish Accord or PP [Jan LOPUSZANSKI]; Polish Peasant Party or PSL [Waldemar PAWLAK]; Samoobrona or SO [Andrzej LEPPER]; Social Democratic Party of Poland or SDPL [Marek BOROWSKI]; Social Movement or RS [Krzysztof PIESIEWICZ]; Union of Labor or UP [Izabela JARUGA-NOWACKA]
1 words made from the letters kil
3 letter words made from kil:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten