Correct spelling for KILE
We think the word kile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kile
- bile But it wasn't of no use, that ere garlic strikes through and through even hard iron in them countries, and a'most everything you touch tastes on it, but the hard biled eggs that had tough shells to 'em, as I used to bile for you and the poor sick lady-they stood out agin it.
- file When running off they usually go in single file, as Jan had represented.
- kale He would cart away the little tumbledown cottage and plant kale there.
- kiln Without a moment's hesitation, he tore a flaming beam out of the kiln, and pushed its burning end deep into the open mouth of the dragon.
- kilo That is, if you know what all these kilo things stand for in English.
- kilt It was to me she kem when Mr. Terence Comerford was kilt.
- kine A man like the laird of Glenwarlock, capable of a large outlook, one that reaches beyond the wide-spread skirts of his poverty, sees in it an arc of the mighty rainbow that circles the world, a well in the desert he is crossing to the pastures of red kine and woolly sheep.
- kite During the next thunderstorm that happened he went out and flew his kite; and by these simple means found out what he had wanted to know.
- mile They'd overtake me before I could make a mile.
- nile Soul, and mind, at first fell under Flat discomfiture of wonder, With the Nile before him spread, Temple-crowned, and tempest-fed!
- pile What you-all goin' to do wid no wood-pile, no nothin', an' a baby comin' long in the black time of winter?"
- rile Other toasts was dhrunk to th' rile fam'ly an' th' Protestant Succession, to th' Jook iv Argyle who used to own Andhrew Carnaygie, an' in manny cases th' rile merchants carrid th' glasses away in their pockets.
- tile "Yes," said Howard, "a high-minded house of roughcast and tile, with plenty of white paint inside, Chippendale chairs, Watts engravings.
- vile "It was vile ingratitude," he said earnestly.
- wile Conscious of a curious timidity, feeling a kind of awesomeness about every form in the room, he stepped softly to the bureau, applied its key, and following carefully the directions the earl had given him, for the lock was Italian, with more than one quip and crank and wanton wile about it, succeeded in opening it.
- Kyle Kyle, S.C. Tompkins, A.C. Ladd, C.B. Kinnard, Cyrus Crouch, H.H. Welch, Jas.
- Kiel The bottom width of the Kiel Canal is 72 feet.
12 words made from the letters kile
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way