Correct spelling for KINDD
We think the word kindd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kindd
- kid "Nice kid, nice kid, nice kid," McLean said.
- kidd That much traveled, adventurous gentleman of the sea, Captain Kidd, according to popular legend, was a frequent visitor to this coast.
- kin He'll never do no good on a farm, for sartin; but he kin work for his livin' here, an' that's all I kin do for 'im."
- kind But he is kind-very kind.
- kinda With that temper of yours, I kinda looked for you to get this whole outfit down on you; but the way you acted, I don't believe there's a man here, except Manuel, that's got any real grudge against you, even if they did lose a lot of money on the fight.
- kindle No.-I will kindle such a flame in her, As, though you melt in tears, you sha'n't extinguish.
- kindly She hesitated, and looked up into his solemn, kindly face.
- kine So there the good man, the beginner of the good work of centuries, sat looking out over the fen, and listening to the music which came on the southern breeze-above the low of the kine, and the clang of the wild-fowl settling down to rest-from the bells of Crowland minster far away.
- king It was the King; escape was impossible.
- Ind And, therefore, that after Ind and after Cathay the Emperor of Persia is the greatest lord, therefore, I shall tell you of the kingdom of Persia.
- Kinked It has been suggested that the significant lack of genetic diversity in cheetahs is a cause of poor quality and production of sperm, and birth defects such as cramped teeth, kinked tails, and bent limbs.
- kinds There were no less than a dozen kinds upon it!
- kiddo But what sort of an ostrich's stomach have you got, Kiddo?
- kinder You would have more influence if you were kinder to her."
10 words made from the letters kindd
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten